Vacuum Packed Aloe Vera Leaves - Extract Your Own Gel
Where can you buy fresh Aloe vera leaves? Well, right here of course.
I have been growing Aloe vera plants for over 10 years now. I have 3 large greenhouses to grow my Aloe vera plants called Rose, Daisy and Poppy. Once I counted nearly 2500 plants.
Pictures of our Aloe vera leaves sealed in a vacuum pack ready for despatch. Note the thickness of the gel.
Note: Price includes post and packaging to the UK
Amazing uses of Aloe Vera gel, straight from the leaf.
Make your own topical and internal products from the gel of the Aloe Vera leaf. 100% natural, straight from the plant. Vacuum sealed for freshness and to seal in the nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
Our vacuum packed leaves represent amazing value. Not just in price, but also in the quality of product. These leaves are all 3 or 4 years old, the time when they are at their best and most nutritious in terms of ingredients. The pictures above and below represents the leaves you will receive in the post, and the video links below give you a detailed explanation of how to extract the gel.
Order your Aloe leaves today and get them in a few days anytime of the year. Thank you for your order.
External uses for Aloe Vera: Balms, Butters, and Salves|
It is not necessary to add herbs, waxes, fragrances or carriers. Aloe gel is applied straight from the leaf.
These are just a few of the reasons to keep Aloe Vera within easy reach. There really are many, many more.
- Burns. From touching a hot stove, fire surround, grease spatters, flame or other hot object. Apply liberally.
- Scalds. Apply liberally to cool, heal the skin, and prevent cracking
- Sunburn. Moisturises, cools burn, protects and heals skin faster
- Cuts, abrasions. Encourages rapid skin healing
- Scars and stretch marks. Softens skin and reduces intensity of scar tissue
- Hair tips. Massage into the hair and/or scalp to help strengthen hair
- Dandruff. Reduces dandruff and conditions hair. Massage in and rinse out
- Skin moisturizer. Moisturizing yet non-greasy. Face or body. Use as aftershave or before makeup application
- Psoriasis, acne and eczema. Reduces inflammation, blisters and itchiness. Good for chronic skin problems
- Wrinkles and skin aging. Fast absorbing. Improves natural firmness and keeps skin hydrated. Apply at night, wash off in morning
- Bruising. Hard knocks or falls. Use alongside arnica
- Insect bites/wasp stings. Reduces irritation and skin damage
- Allergic reactions and rashes. Apply liberally until gel has been absorbed
- Vaginal and scrotal irritation. Has a soothing and desensitizing effect
You can do this by growing your own plants or by using the gel direct from the leaf. Use the order buttons above to start your healing journey now! You'll be mighty glad you did.
Internal uses for Aloe Vera: As a Solution|
Solution because the gel is mixed with water or fruit juice prior to drinking
A cautionary note: Some people can react adversely to aloe juice. Mostly because of overdosing, possibly thinking, 'More is better'. Well, 'More is NOT better'. Start with a teaspoon of gel whisked into some water. Take more as your tolerance is established over time.
- Bad stomach, stomach ache. Settles and cools the stomach contents and lining
- Indigestion. Calms tummy and reduces bloating
- Contains health giving plant compounds. See below.
- Antioxidant and antibacterial properties. Helps keep our defences strong
- Reduces dental plaque. Caused by bacteria in mouth. Swish aloe drink between the teeth
- Promotes oral hygeine. Good for lowering levels of candida, plaque and gingivitis
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Can significantly improve symptoms
- H.pylori bacteria. Shown to inhibit these bacteria that cause ulcers
- Heartburn and acid reflux. Reduces acid production and acts as anti-inflammatory agent
- Constipation. Can help relieve constipation when a little aloin (the yellow leaf sap) is left in the mix
- Arthritic and rheumatic symptoms. Helps lubricate joints
- Reduces cholesterol. Helps to improve blood circulation and decreases total fat levels in patients with high cholesterol, Thus reducing fatty deposits and blood clots in the arteries
- Lower blood sugar levels. Helpful for diabetics
- Detox and cleanse. Hydrating which helps the body detox by purging and flushing out impurities
- Nutrient rich. The gel contains dozens of different nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, sugars, anthraquinones or phenolic compounds, lignin, saponins, sterols and salicylic acid
Want to share your experience of my Aloe plants with others? Please
. Thank You.