Aloe Vera: The Natural Healing Choice
Aloe Vera: When only the real thing is good enough
|Experience the Wonder and Miracle of Aloe Vera for Yourself and Your Family|
Home | Contact | Order Page | What is Aloe Vera? | Grow Your Own Aloe Plants | The Miracle of Aloe | Nature's First Aid Kit | Accidents and Emergencies | Health Benefits | Eating Aloe Vera | Why Aloe Works | 500+ Aloe Varieties | Help | Testimonials | Glossary | Aloe Vera for Hotels | Conditions | Aloe Products
Aloe Vera Gel for Internal Use - Sold as Frozen Cubes of GelWould you like to try our Aloe Vera gel? Do you live near Cheddar, Somerset?
As this product is frozen, it's best to be near enough to get it home still frozen. Bring a cool bag with ice blocks in it to collect your cubes, and place them in the freezer as soon as you get home. I am considering selling our Aloe Vera gel in jars or bottles. Which means I can send it through the post. If enough people are interested, I will make it happen.
How much is your Aloe Vera gel?
A tray of Aloe gel is £10 for 14 cubes, which is enough for two weeks when taken every day. So, £5 a week.
You can bring cash when you pick it up, or you can pay by BAC's if you organize this in advance of collection.
You can buy as much as you like as it will keep for up to a year in the freezer. Or, if you are suffering from 'lockdown syndrome' and want to pick it up more regularly, then just call in when you are passing and collect it. Remember to bring a cool bag with lots of ice packs so you can keep it frozen until you get home.
To order please call 01934 740275 in advance so I can make sure we have enough in stock. All of the areas in the list of local towns and villages below are within 5 to 40 minutes drive time. Cash is acceptable, new notes please (easily sterilized). If you want to pay by bank transfer, please do this at least a day or two before pickup to allow time for the banks to catch up with the payment. We look forward to meeting you and handing over your order. We will answer the door with a mask on. If you could do the same for the time being; until this blithering virus is gone, we can all be safe. Thank you. Phil and Jill.
I really hope this is going to help you. I know how much it has helped my wife, Jill, and I to improve our overall health, general wellbeing, digestive comfort, joint aches and pains, cognitive function, skin condition, energy levels and stamina. If it does the same for you, I expect we will be seeing you again and again. And I hope that's true for you.
What is in your Aloe Vera gel?
Good question! Why, Aloe Vera of course! But only Aloe Vera; nothing else at all.
I promise you, the only thing in our cubes is 100% frozen aloe gel straight from the leaf. We go the extra mile to produce plants with huge leaves that contain large amounts of crystal clear gel.
Once harvested, I stand the leaves, cut side down, to drain out all the aloin. The aloin is the yellow latex that lines the space between the gel and the outer skin of the leaf. This takes several hours, but is worth doing as aloin is a laxative and can cause a bit of a stir in the toilet department.
Gravity is a big help here as the aloin is very runny and leaves the leaf quite easily. There is enough goodness and digestive stimulus in the gel alone to keep you regular and healthy. In addition we have:
No preservatives: Aloe Vera is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-microbial and thus preserves itself.
No flavours or enhancers: Aloe Vera doesn't really taste of anything, so changing the flavour isn't necessary.
No colours: Aloe Vera gel is clear. Why mess with nature?
No emulsifiers or stabilizers: We don't need our gel to combine with anything so there is no need for emulsifiers.
No added salt, butter, marg, lard, cheese, sugar, bacon, flour, eggs, bread: This is silly of course. As I was typing, I was instantly transported back to my childhood and remembered my mum had a stock shopping list to take to the supermarket when I was a kid. These were the first 10 items on the list. She used it like a mantra.
No anti-oxidants, or anti-caking agents: Short time oxygen exposure is not a problem, and as Aloe gel is a liquid, caking isn't a problem.
No Monosodium Glutamate (MSG): Oh Please! Leave that in the local Chinese takeaway.
No Sodium Sulphites: Aloe gel contains its own preservative and so no extra is necessary.
How do I use it? Or, more correctly, how do I take it?
Firstly, you'll notice that each tray has 14 cubes. One tray is a 14 day supply, as we recommend one cube a day. You can, if you like, take 2 cubes a day, but perhaps at the opposite ends of the day might be best, say one in the morning and one in the evening. Alternatively, one cube can last two days if you drink half and store the remainder in the fridge. It will keep for a long time in the fridge.
Place a cube in a glass and add as much water as you like. Allow to dissolve and drink The amount of water you melt your cube into is probably irrelevant as your body will absorb/use the whole amount of gel regardless of the volume of water it is dissolved in. This is a good thing, as we all need differing amounts of water to stay healthy. The glass we use is roughly 150ml, so about half a can of coke, but 1000 times more healthy.
What are the health benefits of drinking Aloe Vera internally in juice form?1. Extra Hydration: Aloe gel is rich in water concentration. Therefore, if you are using it to detox, then Aloe's ability to flush out toxins and impurities is second only to the horrendous substance Barium, a most uncomfortable way to cleanse your system. In addition, the water soluble vitamins and nutrients in the gel give the body and cells a powerful natural boost of nutrition.
2. Improves Liver Function: Healthy liver and kidneys are paramount to a healthy lifestyle. Your kidneys and liver are responsible for detoxifying your blood and producing urine, which helps keep the body free of impurities and decay products. Aloe gel contains all the ingredients to keep your heart, liver and kidneys healthy and strong.
3. Yes, again we have the constipation question: Extra hydration and the 100 or so chemicals, nutrients, vitamins and anti-oxidants in Aloe gel help keep the digestive tract in tip top condition. In addition, the hydration afforded by Aloe gel helps stimulate peristalsis in the intestines and colon, and helps keep you regular and normal. Aloe gel helps normalize the healthy bacteria in your gut, keeping your healthy intestinal flora balanced.
4. Improved skin quality: Even though the skin is on the outside, internally taken Aloe gel, reaches the skin via the blood supply and lymphatics below the skin. This helps keep the skin hydrated and nutrient rich from the inside and has been shown to help many conditions, like acne, psoriasis and dermatitis. In addition, as well as applying to sunburnt skin, internally taken Aloe gel, helps protect and neutralize the skin from the damaging effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation.
5. Heartburn relief; also known as GERD or acid reflux: When the stomach contents are unbalanced, the body releases too much acid which can travel back up the oesophagus and cause chest pain. When this is coupled with a hernia you get heartburn. There are often no obvious causes, but it can be brought on by things like: Stress and anxiety, pregnancy, fatty or spicy food such as curry or chocolate, drinks such as coffee or alcohol, being overweight and smoking. All of these things we tend to associate with additional acid.
Aloe gel is slightly alkaline, which is the opposite of acid. And, whilst a little dietary change is probably your best bet long term, aloe gel will go someway toward neutralizing and settling an acid stomach, even helping to slow or retreat the progression of gastric ulcers.
6. Aids in the settling of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS): I know this to be true. Many of my customers have IBS and swear by their daily dose of aloe gel. We speculate it does this by reducing the irritation in the stomach and intestines. Studies have shown that aloe gel can also have beneficial effects on ulcerative colitis. If it's true of these two very uncomfortable conditions, then it is worth trying for all of the other inflammatory digestive conditions that are the cause of much pain, stomach ache and abdominal discomfort.
7. A nutritious dose of vitamins and minerals: Aloe vera gel is an enviable cauldron of vitamins, minerals and nutrients. Drinking aloe gel is an excellent way to get a daily intake of some of the main ingredients that can keep us healthy and feeling well. Important vitamins and minerals like vitamins B, C, E, and folic acid, as well as calcium, copper, chromium, sodium, selenium, magnesium, potassium, manganese and zinc. Aloe vera is also one of the only plant sources of vitamin B-12, making it acceptable for vegetarians and vegans.
8. In conclusion: In case there is any doubt, here is the rundown. Aloe can help with all of the following and more:
This is a common theme on the internet that has no basis in reality when Aloe is taken properly. Individuals who pick a leaf, strip the gel and consume it, eat the latex in the leaf as well as the gel. This is NOT how you are supposed to consume it. But to be fair, if you are constipated, then the latex and gel will get you moving pretty quiclkly.
This effect comes from the aloin liquid (a strong, pungent, yellow laxative) that surrounds the gel inside the leaf. But as this can be harsh, with strong effects, I don't use it and instead allow it to drain out before extracting the gel.
Once I cut the leaf whole off the plant, I stand it up in a bowl, cut end down, to allow the aloin to drain out into the bowl which is lined with kitchen towel, for soak up purposes. As this happens, over several hours, the gel, which is clean and clear, can be extracted from the green outer skin with no contamination.
The gel has wonderful properties that help regulate the digestion, and also has a very gentle action to keep irregular, or difficult bowel movements, normal.
I have a question before I order from you.
Happy to answer any questions that need clarity prior to ordering. Please email using the link below.
What areas are you taking orders from?
All of these areas are within easy reach of The Haven Healing Centre, our HQ, in Cheddar.
Abbots Leigh - Ashwick - Avonmouth - Axbridge - Babington - Backwell - Badgworth - Bagley - Banwell - Barrow Gurney - Bason Bridge - Bath - Beckington - Berrow - Biddisham - Bishop Sutton - Bitton - Blackford - Blagdon - Bleadon - Bleadney - Bradford-on-Avon - Brean - Brent Knoll - Bristol - Burnham-on-Sea - Burrington - Butcombe - Cameley - Catcott - Chantry - Chapel Allerton - Cheddar - Chelwood - Chew Magna - Chew Stoke - Chilcompton - Churchill - Clapton - Claverham - Claverton - Cleeve - Clevedon - Clutton - Cocklake - Coleford - Compton Bishop - Compton Dando - Compton Martin - Congresbury - Coxley - Cranmore - Cross - Downhead - Draycott - Dundry - Dunkerton - East Brent - East Harptree - East Huntspill - Easton-in-Gordano - Edithmead - Emborough - Englishcombe - Evercreech - Failand - Farmborough - Farrington Gurney - Felton - Flax Bourton - Freshford - Frome - Glastonbury - Godney - Green Ore - Gurney Slade - Highbridge - Highbury - High Littleton - Hinton Blewett - Hutton - Inglesbatch - Kelston - Kenn - Kewstoke - Keynsham - Kilmersdon - Kingston Seymour - Langford - Litton - Locking - Long Ashton - Lower Weare - Loxton - Lympsham - Mark - Marksbury - Mells - Midsomer Norton - Monkton Combe - Nailsea - Nempnett Thrubwell - Nettlebridge - Newbury - Oldmixon - Paulton - Peasedown - Pensford - Pilton - Portishead - Prestleigh - Priddy - Priston - Pucklechurch - Pudlow - Puxton - Queen Charlton - Radstock - Redhill - Rickford - Ridgehill - Rodney Stoke - Rooks Bridge - Rowberrow - Saltford - Sandford - Shapwick - Shepton Mallet - Shipham - Sidcot - Somerton - Stanton Drew - Star - Staverton - St Georges - Stoke St Michael - Ston Easton - Stone Bridge - Stowey - Street - Temple Cloud - Tickenham - Timsbury - Trowbridge - Ubley - Weare - Wedmore - Wellow - Wells - West Harptree - West Horrington - Weston-Super-Mare - West Pennard - Whatley - Whitchurch - Winford - Winscombe - Wookey - Wraxall - Wrington - Yatton
So if you want to try our Aloe Vera gel, please give us a call and come pick up your supply. You can take as many months supply in advance as you want, because as it is frozen, it will last for ages in your freezer. I look forward to hearing how your Aloe cubes are helping you and benefiting your health and lifestyle.
All the best,
Phil and Jill Chave.